Tuesday 5 April 2011

Ed says Sorry...AGAIN!

Now then, 2 years...2 years! Since I've last posted. How very naughty of me.

It's been a journey for me in the last 2 years with regards to my deafness and I intend to tell you all, warts and all (it's an expression) but I'd thought I would give you an update to tell you where I am in life to understand the context of my life. Enjoy.

                     2009                                        2011





Employment Status: Student                             Professional

Love Life: Single                                              Single

Town: Newcastle                                             Leicester

Could be found: Pub,                                       At the gym, dancing,
at the library or at home                                   travelling around



As you can see, I've got older, the hair has gone back but I do think I've gone more handsome. It's true what they say...you do get better with age

No comments:

Post a Comment